Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"My God Shall Supply"

It has certainly been a long day. However God was overwhelmingly good. Though name calling can often get you in trouble, I feel compelled to share a few appreciative expressions. Two sisters, C. Fillmore and K. Harris made themselves available for whatever logistical measure had to be employed and I am ever grateful. Repeatedly they have stepped up and made tremendous sacrifice to see the Lord's program advanced. Your reward, so great in heaven, goes far beyond any ability of my own. Brother Jesse Nash took it upon himself to come to the church for the last two days and attend to some maintenance issues. It was certainly refreshing to see one of our brothers "putting his hand to the plow." Then.... there is a precious jewel of unique and unmeasured value residing right here in my home. Sis. LaTonya D. Pullam, you've done it again. I can't help but feel indebted to the diligence and commitment with which you have accepted the call to this covenant with me. For the totality of this Tuesday, you have gone non-stop. This is just another rendition of the powerful ministry of helps and assistance you have been so thoroughly equipped with. I will ever cherish you. Pastor Willis arrived safely this afternoon and we had an opportunity to have a late lunch/early dinner before getting ready for church. Immediately God gave evidence that His leading to arrange this time for Pastor Willis to share was authentic and timely. I was overwhelmed with the practical insight he was able to share with me in a one on one setting. The Lord really used Pastor Willis on tonight. His message was taken from Philippians 4:19 and 2 Peter 1:4. The subject was "The Believer's Promise." I was enlightened and encouraged. God was exalted and His people edified by Pastor Willis' stewardship. I was again reminded of God's all sufficient resources. I was also and challenged as to what God requires of us to witness God's supply and blessing appropriated in our lives. God spoke.... Glory to His name.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Pullam, I know that God will continue to bless us all, last night was truly a blessing in many ways, stay encouraged. k.H

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor it is truly a blessing to have these women and bro. Nash and hopefully God will bless you with many more people like this. God be with you and many blessings to you

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will always have your back. "I got you" lp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home