Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mission Impossible???

Well, you witnessed the great list of intentions I had for the day. My praise report is that God sent another wave of "overflow" to the shop today. I started working about 2:00pm this afternoon and never stopped until about twenty minutes ago. Needless to say, God has definitely smiled on that venture. I will never cease to be amazed by His unending faithfulness and providence. With that said... Quite obviously, some of the other missions on the agenda went a bit uncompleted. I praise God for a resourceful wife that makes herself available to help out when needed. She made it a point to assure that some of today's items were accomplished. We were able to get the add in the newspaper announcing the revival. I am really happy that we could make that happen. When contacting the T.V. stations about their community calendars, we were advised that it required approximately three to four weeks notice to get that done. However, we did get many of the posters out to surrounding churches and I pray that their Pastors will have favor with us and support our efforts with announcements.

It's no secret that we are in a rebuilding process at "The Ship." God has shown me the immeasurable potential we posses. However, at this point, it seems as if everything we set forth to do requires such effort. But.... This is definitely not "Mission Impossible." With God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE." I have a faith that finds it's true substance and solitude in what I am hoping. I stand solidly on what I cannot see. Knowing that I have to see it, before I see it, if I want to see it.

There have been many who have walked away and written us off. Oh, but the best is yet to come. The bay area can't contain the ministry God has conceived in the bosom of Kevin L. Pullam. Not without birthing pains, but there will be a great offspring produced. This is a mission of excellence. One that WILL make history. God has had to break it down to a place that, when it EXCELS AND EXCEEDS, there will be no questioning what God has done. Friendship EXCEED AND EXCEL??? What???? "AND NOW UNTO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN US." (Ephesians 3:20)

Yes US..... Even "The Ship...." Ya Heard!?!

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay encouraged, and know that your work's are noticed. May God continue to bless you. K.H

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I praise God for such a Faith driven, Spirit lead Pastor with a heart like David. God could not have sent a better "captain" to "The Ship". lp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home