Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Lord Lay me Down to Sleep"

It's now past 5am and I have been up all night. I guess the excitement and preparations for the revival have me "wound up." I am now going to lay down for a while and see if I can sleep for at least two hours or so. The predicament I have caused for myself is that my agenda required a 7am start time in order to be completely done with all errands and final touches before picking Pastor Willis up at about 4:30pm. Anyway.... I trust God to sustain. I realize, being that I am human, rest is required. Therefore, I will simply play it by ear whenever I rise. The beautiful part of it is the time of praise, prayer and even preparation I was able to accomplish in the solemn of my small study space. Two solid sermon ideas and a time of communion with God like one that I haven't had in quite some time. God flooded my soul with the strength I need "for such a time as this." Oh God.... You hear and You answer every prayer.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Pullam, you are so right. God does answer prayer, and I know that he will give you the strength that you need to to keep movin. I must stop to say that you alway's pull things together so greatly.K.H

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor, He will always have an answer to your prayers it may not be when you want it but it will come. AMEN Now rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home