Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"I'll Survive"

Did I say I wanted to make all A's??? Well, I know that God is able. I just got out of my first day of summer session 1 classes. I really do think that I will enjoy "British Literature." The professor was really nice and knowledgeable, plus the subject matter was of great interest to me. Now, on the other hand, I don't know what in the world caused me to sign up for Spanish in a summer session. The format is fast paced to say the least. The professor is very good, however there is just a lot required for a person like me that holds no previous experience in the language. The depth of my Spanish skill pretty much ends at counting to ten. The two online classes that I am taking (History and Sociology) both appear to be thorough but in reach. All that said, I will learn a whole lot this semester. It will be difficult as relates to time management, but "I'll survive."

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Sir, you will undoubtedly survive because you're right...God is able. Don't hesitate to put the "crew" to work when and where you need us. We love you & support your efforts wholeheartedly. SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home