Sunday, May 28, 2006

"Bless the Lord at all times"

It's Sunday morning and, once again, I am grateful for the opportunity to share with God's people in worship and word. It's about 6:45am and I have now been up and at'em for close to two hours. I don't know exactly why it is that I cannot sleep on Sunday mornings. This Sunday morning is particularly peculiar for me. Every since the middle of the week I have had this eerie feeling about this weekend's services. Every now and then I have this feeling and I simply try to dismiss it. However hard it may be, I am praying that the Lord would just take over and allow Himself to be the center of attention. I only want to see that His name is thoroughly exalted.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lord surely blessed this morning!!! Thanks for such a thought provoking message. God's name was thoroughly exalted and his people empowered. There’s power in prayer Pastor, now get some rest. lp

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your message was very powerful and hit many times right on the spot its like you knew exactly what to say and when to say it the lord uses you well and I thank him for that because alot of times what you preach hits home a.s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home