Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Major Demands/Unlimited Supply

No doubt it's been several months since I last attempted to post. I probably don't have to convince the average Pastor that there have been several "swift transitions" during that time. High points (mountain top) and low point (valley lows) have come in their fair share. I have seen sickness, death, victory, and defeat. From passing of an infant child to walking across the stage to finally receive my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, it's been an eventful few months. Even now I am engaged in trying to lead or congregation through a "down time" into another "growth spurt." All of that while tackling two (yes It's crazy) Master's programs simultaneously. We can't forget the demands of family life. I have attempted to ever increase my involvement and effectiveness as a husband and father. I would guess it sounds like I am bordering or on the verge of complaining. However, that's not it at all. I am actually taking a moment to rejoice and thank the Lord for His unwavering and overwhelming providence. I the face of every DEMAND that life and ministry have presented THE LORD has been faithful to "supply all my need according to His riches in glory."

Kevin

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Welcome back my Brother! I have had the privilege of knowing many of the obstacles and great things that have come to you this year, and I can say without equivocation that it has and will make you a better man/husband/father/preacher/pastor than ever before.

Lance

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Vietta L Pullam said...

I rejoiced while you were on the Mountain top.

I prayed, during your Valley Lows.

Overwhelmed AND Proud, of ALL your Accomplishments.

Will cheer and support during your further Endeavors and Challenges.

ALWAYS Loving you through it All.

With my Whole Heart,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home