Saturday, February 07, 2009

On The Blog Again

Well folks... It's been a LONG time since I have posted and I have thoroughly missed every minute of the dialogue and fellowship. It will probably take me a couple of weeks to really get back into the swing of things but I am dedicating myself to posting EVERY day. I have continued to read all the posts of my "blogfamily" and you ALL continue to inspire me. I believe it's your dedication to sound biblical exposition, pastoral leadership, and Christian fellowship that makes your blog presence so rewarding and helpful.

There are so many things to share and catch up on so here we go...

Kevin L. Pullam

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kevin, welcome back. It is good to see my brother back in the swing. You were missed greatly and I am so honored to be coming to Corpus Cristi and am excited to fellowship with you real soon. Preach for the Master with power tomorrow.

Lance

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Glad to see you back. I look forward to reading you in action again. I have missed my "second" biggest fan from stopping by and sharing with me. One of my numerous joys of blogging was the anticipation of receiving a comment from you. There was so much that you contributed to our blog family and we have felt a void. Can't wait to see what's coming.

I love you.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home