Friday, February 20, 2009

A.W.E. 2009

In the close to nine years I've been at Friendship, affectionately called "The Ship", there have been many great endeavors to reflect upon. I am grateful that the Lord has allowed me to see some great things.

NOW... I am PUMPED about what the Lord is doing in the life of our church now. Our theme for the year is "Our Time to Shine in 2009" (Matt. 5:16). As result, we are attempting to do some bold things in ministry. So... We are excited about what we are calling A.W.E..... April Word Experience. Every Wednesday night in April we will have a wonderful worship and word encounter with the Lord. We have some of this country's most gifted preachers/pastors coming to share with our city and congregation. Granted TWO of the guys are my brothers. (Kraig L. Pullam and Lance Mann) None-the-less, they are among two of the nations most up and coming trumpeteers for the Lord.
No doubt that this is a HUGE undertaking for a ministry of our size and scope. Nevertheless, I am trusting God as Jehovah Jireh to afford us everything we need for success. We solicit your partnership through prayer. If you are in the South Texas area any Wednesday evening in April, we invite you to come and share in this experience with us.


Shalom,

Pastor Kevin L. Pullam

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready! I'm already ready and pumped. Got two of my Boys coming and I can't wait. I will definately have to cancel a previous engagement that will hinder me being there for Pastor Lance's A.W.E. night. My prayer is to be there each Wednesday evening in April. Thank you Pastor Kevin, not only for your great preaching, but also reaching. I love you.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home