Friday, October 03, 2008

Caught at a Crossroad

As my blogfamily will recall, I was in revival this time last week. The Lord was really good and blessed that effort in a mighty way. So much so that something happened. I didn't come back to Corpus Christi the same person, pastor, parent, etc. As I spent my days there in the room in solitude and silence, (purposefully) I heard from the Lord on so many areas of my life and ministry. This leaves me at an incredible place of prayer and reevaluation. There are things that I have always prayed the Lord would allow me to change, do, and be. Now... I believe He has actually begun to answer and give direction in some of those matters. This is where I must be totally honest. I am a bit rattled and shaken about some of the things I feel God beckoning me toward. I just ask your prayers that the Lord will give me the clarity and conviction I need to step boldly in faith toward whatever it is HE calls me to do next.

Your Blogbrother,

Kevin

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

My Brother, I will join you in prayer for leadership from the Lord for your life. I do believe that God will bring each of us to a point where we are totally dependent upon him for all direction in our lives. Stay strong in your faith that God will bring you to the point of understanding.

Lance

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Please know that I am joining you in prayer during this time. I have been there; and I am there now - though maybe to a different extent. I am sure that if you search and seek God through these days and moments, He will certainly give you direction. It will appear to be more difficult now that you are back amongst the 'voices' and the 'noise'; but stay close to the Word and prayer. Be encouraged as He orders everyone of your steps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home