Thursday, August 21, 2008

Help!!!

Hello to all my blog based buddies... I started a post almost a week ago that I just now finished and posted. It's entitled "When do we Bite/Fight Back?" Please look over it and help me with the question.

Also... I am trying to spruce up my "Blog" and want to add links, libraries, and such like many of you have in the right hand side. How do I get that done? Any insight or help you can give would be great.

With that said... I am not a "fatalist." I am known by most who know and love me to be a problem solver. I will not overwhelm you all with these "need your help" posts all of the time. Guess it's just one of those inquisitive kind of nights. Maybe I should go to bed!!! Yeah that's it. lol

Kevin

5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Hey bud, we have similar questions, so maybe we all can find those answers together.

P.S. I guess Kraig got his late night postings from his older brother (LOL).

Lance

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Does anybody sleep anymore?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Yes, Pastor Lance he did. And his Mother. Night owls!

Mother

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

That's a good question!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Kevin,

We are missing your thoughts. Please return soon. Hope all is well.

Pastor McGhee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home