Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life and Letters of Paul

Wow... As I anticipated, yesterday's classes were outstanding. I am amazed that I was able to acquire so much insight in one evening. "Life and Letters of Paul" is going to be an exciting class. Being that I shared the book that we are using for the Interpretation class, I thought it would be nice to share the text for the Paul class as well. I just picked it up at the school on yesterday and have already been enjoying it. It seems to be well written and a refreshing approach to the study of this great Apostle. The book is called "Rediscovering Paul." I certainly recommend it to anyone who wants an "atypical" look into the life and minsitry of the Apostle Paul. Don't think you would be disappointed.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Sounds exciting!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

This looks like a great read and a great class!

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home