Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well... I realize that I'm not "all that." But, did you miss me? Our Father and Lord knows that I have missed every one of my blog buddies. It has been my daily intention to post and check on everyone else. However, the restart of another semester in school, church, family, etc. proved to nearly overwhelm my attention for the last two or three weeks.

I have been busy this morning trying to catch up with all of you. So, I think that's what I will continue to do until I go to school this afternoon. In the meantime, just know it's good to be back.

Kevin

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Pastor Kevin,

You have no idea how great it is to have you back! Your ministry, mind, and meditations,etc. has been truly missed. I'm looking forward to a steady flow of great posts from you. Welcome back!!!!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Vietta P's two cents worth said...

After being pleasantly surprised that you left a comment on my blog, I made haste to yours to see if you were truly back. I have missed you. Don't stay away so long next time. I understand you are really busy though. Can't wait for your next post. Be sure to get "quality" rest when you can and eat right. These are the same instructions I gave Pastor Lance. Be sure you take care of yourself.
I love you.

Mom

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Keith D. Witherspoon said...

Welcome back blog buddy! It's good to see you again.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Pastor Kevin, it is good to have you back with us here in the blogging fraternity. I truly believe that when one of us go without posting, the others become a little concerned. I attribute that to the fact that with any fraternal connection, we develop a genuine care for the group. Having said that, as one of the "founding fathers' of this fraternity, do not stay away that long again, my friend (LOL).

Lance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home