Friday, August 08, 2008

Bound for the Beach!!!

I have been awake for about an hour and am feeling adventurous. So, I have decided to take the children to the beach. About a month and a half ago, I decided to take them (after not doing so for years) and actually had one of the best times with them I can remember. We ended up being there till dark and all thoroughly appreciated the time we spent together.

School is out for a couple of weeks (finals ended yesterday)... I am gonna throw on some shorts, grab the portable grill/beach balls/pales, and head for the shore.

Kevin

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Doctor, I learned this past week that rest and relaxation with your family will do wonders for Pastors who work diligently for the Kingdom. Have a great time!

Lance

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a terrific idea. I know how you hated going to the beach in your early teens. You couldn't stand the sand. But after you arrived and spent time with the family you always ended up having a good time. We gathered great memories that we still have today. Now I see you passing this on to your family.

I love each of you. Be careful out there. Make some wonderful memories. Have GREAT fun.

Have a great day!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Sounds Fun. Wish I was there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home