Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spiritual Leadership

Wait... Wait... Wait... I don't plan to be as LLLOOONNNGGG as on yesterday. Just wanted to seek your prayers for a "season" that I currently find myself in. About two weeks ago, we (The Ship) were meeting about a prospective "vision plan" for the church. It was at such time that I was challenged, so to speak, on the leadership structure. More specifically, why I had not yet appointed Deacons during my tenure as Pastor. In an attempt to not get so thoroughly sidetracked, even though we still did, I gave what I earnestly believe was a transparent, sprit-led, biblically sound response. We then managed to make our way to the REAL issue at hand. (It still took a while)

Now... Tonight I plan to begin a four-part teaching series on "Spiritual Leadership in the Body of Christ." The central bible focus will be Paul's first letter to Timothy. So, I ask your prayers as I try to spiritually discern what the Lord would have us to learn/gleen from this instructional time.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Pastor Pullam, we have not met but let me take this opportunity to let you know that I'm praying for you because we have more in common than you realize. Be strong, God will see you through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home