Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Answered Prayer!!!

To God be the glory for the great things He has done... On today the Lord showed His unmerited favor and steadfast love to my family. I cant go into details at this time. However, the Lord worked in our favor on a matter that has been a concern for the last three months. Thank you Lord... I am always one of the first to say that God is praised for "who He is and not just what He does." Thankfully, I have never been one to have a hard time glorifying God "in the midst of." Matter of fact, I believe the opposite has been true. I believe this is why it is so inspiring when God proves Himself to be "a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." I appreciate everyone who constantly keeps us in their prayers.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

I praise God with you. Great is His faithfutness.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those who constantly lifts you in prayer. It gladdens my heart to hear you rejoice for prayers answered. There is no doubt in my mind that God is looking over each of you and holding you in the hollow of His hand. I love you.

Thank you Father!! To God be Praised.

Proverbs 3:5&6

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

To GOD be the glory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home