Friday, August 08, 2008

Back From the Beach



Well... Lets just say that I am NOT 18 anymore. I tried my hand at football with the kids and twisted my knee pretty bad.

BarBQ Supplies- 48.00
Off and Sunscreen- 10.23
Maliquite Beach Pass- 10.00
Heating Pad- 29.00
Advil- 4.39
Knee Brace- 19.99
The time with the family- PRICELESS

Thank you Lord for the gift of my family. Please continue to strengthen me to be the HOUSEband, father, patriarch, preacher, pastor, priest that you would have me to be to them.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to see you all had a great time. Sorry about the knee. Maybe you need to get that checked out. You are 100% right about two things. Time with family is priceless. You can't purchase that from any vendor. And, you are NOT 18 anymore. Hope to talk to you soon to get more details. I love you my Baby.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Wow-you are doing great with the blogs. Glad to see you had a good time at the beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home