Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Incline My Heart

Just got in from another Wednesday night Bible Study. I believe that Lord was faithful once again in speaking to our hearts. I am always critical of the crowd (or lack thereof) but have come to really appreciate those with the desire to know more about God through the ministry of corporate bible study.

Tonight we continued to verse 36 of Psalm 119. "Incline my heart to your testimonies and not toward selfish gain."

I won't commence to teach the lesson again on this blog, but I thank God for the opportunity to share this particular series of messages and lessons. God is speaking to our church in an unique and unusual way right now and I am praying for the diligence to be a good steward of every preaching and teaching opportunity. Thus far it appears as if our labor in this Psalm has proven to trod past the superficial and guide toward practical principles that we can apply in our lives individually and corporately.

Lord, thank you for what you have done, are doing, and will do. Continue to "incline my heart toward your testimonies and not toward selfish gain."

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

To God be the glory!!! I thank God for continuing to bless the Psalm 119 venture. God is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home