Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Busy...Busy...Busy

Hello... Long time no blog, I know. I am not really going to get into a long detailed list as to why I have not been communicating. Basically, I have simply been consumed with school, church and the coming events associated with district and state level affiliations. It so happens that this time of the year always proves to be a busy time. I am just praying that God will sustain us at "the ship" during this time. The summer season can often prove to be a trying season numerically. Although, if last Sunday was any indication of how the summer will be, it certainly looks promising. Attendance and morale were both way up and of course this was exciting. I love the people there and I really do believe God has placed a unique group of pastor and people there that are bound to do amazing things for the kingdom of God. Lord, give us a strength that endures till "due season."

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that God will keep you encouraged. He will sustain us! “And let us not be weary in well doing, for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.”(Gal.6:9). The people love you too Pastor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home