Wednesday, May 03, 2006

An attempt at Extroversion

Hello,

I thank God for the opportunity to express my thoughts and daily development through the vehicle of this blog. Anyone who knows me, in a more intimate way, will concur that I have always been the recluse. I score about as high as is possible on the "introversion" section of the Five Factor Personality Test.

It's not that I don't like people. I very much like the Koinonia/fellowship that we enjoy as the body of Christ. However, I have come to grips with the fact that I would rather be at my desk with a book than on the phone or at a social gathering. Unfortunately, as a Pastor, this is not always an asset.

So, I am venturing to change that. I realize that there are great benefits in strong communication. With God's help this will be an area where my family and friends can more adequately know "where my head is at" on things that are sometimes in question. I pray that this will be a means of ministry that will prove to build up and not break down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home