Friday, November 02, 2007

One Blogger with Cheese

Good Afternoon,

I am actually supposed to be working right now. It's Friday and the barbershop will probably prove to be busy, especially being that it is the first of the month. However, I thought I would quickly make comment about the previous post "Say Cheese." Apparently, in the process for posting a picture on your blog, the image must be hosted on an html. Not that I understand it, but this meant I needed to post the picture as a blog and then copy that "url" to my photo upload area. So, for those of you who thought there was some portion of vanity in my posting a picture, trust me this was not the case. In my efforts to serve a well prepared page, thought you might like some "cheese" on this blogger. lol
Blog'ya later,
K.P.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't see it as vanity at all. Just grateful (if I had to see the photo) that it was an attractive one. That could happen to anyone. Anyway..."send more pictures" :-)

vlpsongbird

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Like the new picture. See a little extra gray as well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home